Keep in mind…
There are three ways to ensure students can access your program:
How to add students via quick add
This guide will provide instructions on how to add students through quick add. If you're interested in automating this process, please see our guide on the Student Data Feed.
- From the Dashboard, go to Settings > User Management.
- Under Import New Users, select “Add Users One at a Time".
- The required fields to import students are Username (student's non-alias email address), First Name, Last Name, and User Role.
- You can add information to the optional fields as well, but they are not required to import the student.
- Once your selected fields are filled, scroll down and select “Add User to Roster” to import the student.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.