Keep in mind...
You can only change administrator levels in your program if you have global admin access. Read our Tiered Administrative Access Levels article for more information about each level.
Changing Administrator Levels in your program:
1. From your dashboard, click on your name in the bottom left corner and click Settings > User Management.
2. To find the user that you would like to make adjustments to, utilize the search bar, scroll down the web page, or use the appropriate filters.
3. Click the three-dot ellipsis on the right of their account and select Edit User Details.
4. Scroll to User Admin Role, and insert your edit.
Click the downwards arrow to make your edit to their administrator level.
5. Once entered, scroll down and select Save Edits to complete the process. You're done!
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.