Keep in mind...
Suitable can help you unlock the power of personalized messaging by sending mobile push notifications directly to your students’ smartphones. Through your administrative dashboard, you can create and schedule push notifications to be sent to one student, all students, or targeted populations.
To get started, select Notifications on the left sidebar or the Push Notifications button in the top right corner of your dashboard. Note: only permissioned administrators have access to send Push Notifications.
The distribution capabilities are endless and they enable you to send relevant, targeted information to your students. First think - which students need this notification and what is the purpose of the notification?
1. First, select the Distribution Lists tab at the top of the page.
2. Then, to start building your targeted distribution list, select one of the seven filters located in the drop-down menu.
3. Select at least one cohort from the drop-down menu that will appear below. These drop-down menu items change depending on which filter you selected above.
4. You can continue segmenting to even more specific cohorts of students by clicking the .
Note: adding additional segmentations will further filter your list, not add more students to the list.
5. Once you have your target student population filtered, don’t forget to name your distribution list!
- If you would like to download the list of targeted students, click on “Preview List”.
- If at any point you want to restart, you can clear the form by clicking, “Reset Form”.
6. When you are finished creating your list, click the Save Distribution List button. You must click this button to save your distribution list to then create and send a Push Notification.
7. At the bottom of the Distribution Lists page, you can view all previously created Distribution Lists. You are able to view lists created By Anyone or By Me by clicking the By Anyone drop-down menu.
8. You can find more information on Editing and Deleting a Distribution list here.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.