Keep in mind...
Clustering activities into a together is a terrific way to communicate all of the activities necessary for completion, all at once. These clusters are more formally defined as a "Container Activity" - an activity that is completed once some sub-set of other activities are completed first. Examples include; a workshop series, capstone requirements, or mandatory surveys or forms that need to be filled out.
Below are instructions on how to create a container activity:
1. First, make sure that all of the events you would like to cluster have been uploaded onto Suitable. You can verify this by searching for them via the "Activities" tab in the left-side toolbar.
2. Once all of the activities that you would like to cluster are in Suitable, then go to the "Activities" tab on the left-side toolbar and click "Add a new activity" near the top of the page.
3. It's a rule in Suitable that all Container Activities are considered a "Task". Therefore, select "Task" in step one.
4. In the "Requirements" section, direct your attention towards the top search box. Here is where you will search for all of the activities you would like to cluster into the series. Make sure to toggle the search box to "YES".
5. As you search for, and select, all of the relevant activities make sure you decide whether it is "Required" or "Optional". If there are optional requirements, please make sure to designate how many of them are required for completion.
6. Once you have determined the "Requirements", fill in the rest of the creation wizard and approve the series. Then, go back to your "Activities" tab and search for the series, you should see a "View Requirements" button displayed. By clicking this button, you will see all of the activities you have required in this Container Activity.
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or shoot us a text at (215) 654-3005 - we would be happy to answer any questions you may have!