Keep in mind...
Save time editing activities by considering the differences between an activity's basic Edit and Advanced Edit functions. You must use the Advanced Edit to adjust an activity's validation and change location details for Events.
How to access Advanced Edit:
1. Navigate to the Activities tab on the left-side toolbar and find the activity you want to edit. Click the arrow in the top right corner of the activity and select Edit below that arrow.
2. Here, you will see a menu of buttons in the bottom, left-hand corner of the activity's edit window. Select Advanced Edit.
3. You will then be directed to that activity's Advanced Edit wizard.
- Before making revisions to an activity's Advanced Edit, consult with your program manager. Changes made in the Advanced Edit wizard are more difficult to reverse and should be closely considered.
- Once finished, select Next in the top right of each page until you get to the final Approve preview and post activity.