Keep in mind...
There are two types of activities you can record: "Tasks" and "Events". Tasks often require the completion of a submission or reflection while events typically require you to scan a QR code through the mobile app.
Completing each type of activity:
Click on any part of the activity that you'd like to complete. If it requires a submission or reflection, you will be prompted to one of the next steps below.
Task with submission:
- Upload a file (top image) or link (bottom image)
- If attaching a file, wait until the preview updates. Once the file appears on the screen, click Add to my portfolio.
- We accept all major file types: Video, Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, PDFs, PowerPoint slideshows, pictures, etc.
- Note: if you need to submit multiple documents (e.g. cover letter and resume), they'll need to be combined into one document. This can be done with a PDF editor or through a Google Drive folder. Refer to this article on how to submit a link for an activity.
- To view all of your submissions, visit your Scorecard. You will see a section for Portfolio - this is where all of your submissions will be located.
Task with reflection:
- Reflections have a 5,000 character limit.
- Review the description in case there's a prompt you need to reflect on.
To view your submitted reflections, visit your Scorecard.
Events will typically ask you to scan a QR code provided by the event to earn points. To scan QR codes, log in to the mobile app and use the custom built QR code scanner provided for you. To learn more about the QR scan, review our Checking in at events article.
Completions are recorded on your Scorecard...
Each experience you complete will be recorded on your Scorecard, which is accessible through the web and mobile app. Sign in to your Dashboard and click Scorecard on the the left-side toolbar.
- To manage your submissions and reflections, review our Managing Submissions and Reflections article.
- If, for any reason, you would like to remove a completed activity from your Scorecard, please read our article on Removing activities from your Scorecard.
- Your scorecard is unique to you. Click the Share button near the top-right of your scorecard to copy your unique link and paste it wherever you would like (e.g. on your LinkedIn profile, resume, or email signature).
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.