Keep in mind...
The leaderboard measures engagement by your fellow peers and also by relevant groupings (i.e. - student organization). For students, their leaderboard rank is calculated by considering a few factors (in order of priority):
- Highest level achieved
- Point total
- How frequently you log in
For example, this means that all students at "Level 2" will be ranked higher than students at "Level 1", regardless of their point totals. See screen shot below for an illustration.
Below is information on the student leaderboard:
1. To access the student leaderboard, log onto the web app and go to the "Leaderboard" tab on the left-side toolbar and make sure that you are in the "'Student" section, not the "Group" section.
2. The student leaderboard displays the top 20 students, per the filters you apply. Standard filters include:
- All Time - the time interval by month, semester, or year.
- Levels - the overall level of the student.
- Classes - the class level of the student (i.e. - Junior).
3. Your university has the ability to offer their own filters of the leaderboard as well. So depending on the custom filters they choose, you may have access to additional filters. In the example below, there are 3 custom filters available:
- Major: the major of students displayed (i.e. - Nursing).
- Advisor: the students assigned to certain advisors.
- Student organization: the different student organizations available to students.
You can share any view of the leaderboard that you create. Simply click the "Share" button near the top right of the screen (once you have the desired filters applied) to copy the link to it, and then paste that link wherever you'd like.