Keep in mind...
The leaderboard measures engagement by your peers and also by relevant groups (e.g. student organizations). For students, their leaderboard rank is calculated by considering a few factors (in order of priority):
- Highest level achieved
- Point total
- How frequently you log in
For example, this means that all students at Level 2 will be ranked higher than students at Level 1, regardless of their point totals. See screen shot below for an illustration.
Below is information on the student leaderboard:
1. To access the student leaderboard, log onto the web app and go to the Leaderboard tab on the left-side toolbar. Make sure you are viewing the Student section, not the Group section.
2. The student leaderboard displays the top 20 students, per the filters you apply. Standard filters include:
- All Time - the time interval by month, semester, or year.
- Levels - the overall level of the student.
- Classes - the class level of the student (e.g., Junior).
3. Your university has the ability to set custom filters for the leaderboard as well. So depending on the custom filters they choose, you may have access to additional filters. In the example below, there are 3 custom filters available:
- Major - the major of students (e.g., Nursing).
- Advisor - the students assigned to certain advisors.
- Student organization - the different student organizations available to students.
You can share any view of the leaderboard that you create. Once you have the desired filters applied, simply select Share near the top right of the screen to copy the link, then paste that link wherever you'd like.
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!