Keep in mind...
If you need to create events or activities for students or peers in your pathway to complete, you will need to create an activity request to be sent for approval. Once approved, these activities will be available for all students within your pathway to complete.
Here's a quick video that walks you through requesting a new activity:
How to request activities:
1. Navigate to the Activities tab on the left sidebar and select in the top right corner.
2. Use the activity request wizard and fill out the appropriate details.
3. If requesting an Event, a QR code will automatically be created so you will not need to edit the Validation section.
4. If your activity is approved, you will receive two emails: one indicating approval and another containing the QR code for the event. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder for each email.
5. Two days after the event, you will receive an attendance report for your records via email.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.