Keep in mind...
If you need to create events or projects for you or your student group to complete, you will will need to request approval. Once approved, these activities will be available for you and your members to complete.
How to request activities:
1. Navigate to the Activities tab on the left-side toolbar and select towards the top right of the page.
2. Use the activity request wizard and fill out the appropriate details.
3. For Events, it's important to require a QR code - this will automatically record attendance for you. To require a QR code, keep the Does this activity require a smart code be scanned? option turned on within the Validation section of the activity request wizard.
4. If you selected the Does this activity require a smart code be scanned? option and your event is approved, you will receive two emails: one indicating approval and another containing the QR code for the event. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder for each email.
5. Two days after the event, you will receive an attendance report for your records via email.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.