Keep in mind...
If you need to create events or projects for you or your student group to complete, you will first have to get them approved by your university. Once approved, these activities will be available for you and your members to complete.
Below are instructions on how to request activities:
1. First, navigate to the Activities tab on the left-side toolbar and select Request an activity towards the top-right of the page.
2. Then simply go through the activity creation wizard and fill out the appropriate details.
3. For Events, it is important that you remember to require a QR code. This will help you eliminate tedious sign-in sheets and will record attendance for you automatically. You will need to check off the Does this activity require a smart code be scanned? option within the Validation section of the activity request wizard. See below:
4. If you selected the Does this activity require a smart code be scanned? option and your event is approved, you will receive two emails—one indicating the approval and another containing the QR code for the event. Please be sure you also check your SPAM folder for both emails.
5. Two days after the event has concluded, you will receive an attendance report for your records via email.
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!