About Employer Profiles
Your school is likely associated with various employers or looking to build new partnerships. Including employer information in your student development program is a great way to create awareness for students and cultivate employer partnerships. The Explore tab allows you to add any employers you partner with and tag them to activities they are hosting or will be present at. Learn more about employer profiles and how to create them below.
Why create an employer profile?
- To tag employers in activities they host or participate in.
- Some employers you partner with might already be in the system. You can find this within the Detail section of the activity wizard titled: "Is this activity associated with any employers?"
- To provide the employer(s) with data related to activities they host and/or badges created for them.
- Students can review any employers added to your school's Explore tab. In reviewing each employer, students can:
- Review the company's description and goals.
- Find any activities tagged to them.
- Create a badge for that employer and provide them with a list of the students who complete it.
- Collaborate with the employer to create a list of activities and experiences they are looking for candidates to complete (i.e. attend an employer-sponsored event, complete a mock interview, connect with employees at that company, etc.)
- An employer might provide incentives for students who complete their badge, i.e. a guaranteed interview with the company, a swag bag, etc.
How to add an employer profile?
- Contact your Suitable Customer Success partner or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within your message, include the employer's name and website URL.
- Our team will create the employer's profile and link it to your program. From there, it will be visible on your Explore page.
- Some employers have already been added to the platform for other schools. If this is the case, we will add their profile to your Explore tab.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.