Keep in mind...
Use the Event activity type for workshops or events students can obtain credit for.
When creating/editing an Event:
- The smart code validation within the Validation tab in the activity wizard is automatically toggled to Yes - this means that a QR code will be generated once you create the event. Students will scan that QR code at the event with the Suitable mobile app - this allows you to track attendance and students to earn points.
- You can associate as many competencies you feel are relevant to your event, but must choose at least one level.
- You are required to enter a start date/time and an end date/time.
- You can optionally enter a location for your event. Students can easily identify where it's being held.
- After your event passes, it can be found in the Expired tab within Activities.
- The completion report for your event is immediately available.