Keep in mind...
Use the "Event" activity type for workshops or events happening on campus.
When creating/editing an Event:
- You are required to enter a date and time in order to create an Event.
- If you would like to track attendance using the Suitable mobile app, make sure that you toggle the smart code validation within the Validation tab in the activity wizard.
- You can optionally enter a location for your Event. This will allow students to easily identify where your Event is taking place.
- You can associate as many competencies that you feel are relevant to your Event.
- After your Event passes, it can be found in the Past Activities tab.
- The completion report for your Event is available on demand.
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!