Keep in mind...
Use the "Event" activity type for workshops or events happening on campus.
When creating/editing an Event:
- The smart code validation within the Validation tab in the activity wizard is automatically toggled to Yes - this means that a QR code will be generated once you create the event, and students will scan that QR code at the event with their Suitable mobile app so that you can track attendance and students can gain points.
- You can associate as many competencies that you feel are relevant to your Event, but must choose 1 level.
- You are required to enter a start date/time and end date/time.
- You can optionally enter a location for your Event. This will allow students to easily identify where your Event is taking place.
- After your Event passes, it can be found in the Past Activities tab.
- The completion report for your Event is available on demand.
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!