Keep in mind...
Use the curriculum import to upload multiple activities. The curriculum import will save you time by allowing you to upload everything you need with the click of a button.
Watch a video on how to batch import activities here:
For new activities:
1. Download the curriculum template by navigating to Settings > Curriculum > Download Template.
- In the template:
- Fill in the activity's title
- Leave ID blank
- Fill in the activity's description
- Type - 'Task' or 'Event'
- Level - spell out 'Level 1', 'Level 2, etc.
- Competencies - Enclose your competency with square brackets [ ] and separate each with a comma. The competency must match your program's competency letter for letter. Multiple competencies are entered as [Competency 1, Competency 2]
- Leave incentive blank or enter the incentive you desire
- Requires submission - for Tasks, write Yes or No; for Events, write No
- Events cannot require a submission
- Requires Smart Code - for Events, write Yes or No; for Tasks, write No
- Tasks cannot require a QR Code
- Requires reflection - for Tasks, write Yes or No; for Events, write No
- Events cannot require a reflection
- Requires approval - Put Yes if you want to approve the completion of an activity before awarding credit
- Events must have a start and end date and time; Tasks can optionally have a start and end date and time (you must enter a time if you enter a date)
- Enter date as MM/DD/YYYY or YYYY-MM-DD
- Enter time as HH:MM AM/PM; e.g. 12:00 PM
- Time Zone - for Events and any Tasks that have date/time, you will fill in your time zone
- Enter the activity's location, if applicable
- Option of (IDs) - please refer to this article if you would like to add your new activities as options to existing Experience Sets
- Reserved - do not fill out
- Experience Tags - if you have created Experience Tags, add one or more to the cell. Multiple tags are entered as Experience Tag 1; Experience Tag 2
- Resource Link Label 1 - to add a link to text e.g. Zoom Link. This is the text you would like the URL to be linked to
- If more than one, add to Resource Link Label 2 and/or 3
- Resource Link URL 1 - URL that when clicked, will take the student to the appropriate page
- If more than one, add to Resource Link URL 2 and/or 3
2. Once the template is saved, click Select a file within the Curriculum tab.
3. Once selected, click Import activities.
- If successful, a green header will pop up to confirm.
- If unsuccessful, a red header will pop up notifying you of the rows with errors. Once updated, you can re-import the file.
NOTE: For Enterprise Accounts Only
- When batch importing activities, you have the option to no longer automatically share to all pathways. Update the default setting depending on whether you would like to share activities within that import.
1. Located beneath Select a file, you will find the Share New button. When importing activities, you now have the option to:
- Share New: Only newly created tasks and events will be shared with other pathways.
- Share All: Tasks and events, whether added or updated, will be shared with other pathways.
- Share None: No activities imported here will be shared with other pathways.
2. Select a file to import, update its sharing properties, and click Import activities.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.