Keep in mind...
Use the curriculum import in order to upload multiple activities for your program. The curriculum import will save you time by allowing you upload everything you need at a click of the button.
For new activities:
- Leave ID blank
- Type - either "task" or "event"
- Level - spell out "Level 1" , "Level 2" , etc.
- Competencies - Close your competency in with brackets  and separate competencies with a comma. The competency must match your program's competency letter for letter. Multiple competencies are entered as [Competency 1, Competency 2]
- Leave incentive blank or enter the incentive you desire
- Event activities - write Yes for QR code requirement if you want a QR code
- Task activities - write Yes for submission or reflection requirement
- Rule of thumb: 1 Yes and 2 No's per activity (for columns H, I and J)
- Events can only require QR code
- Tasks can only require a reflection or a submission, but not a QR code
- Enter Yes for Requires Approval if you want to approve the completion of an activity before awarding credit
- Events must have a due date; tasks do not require a due date.
- Enter date as MM/DD/YYYY format
- Enter time as 12:00 PM format
- Enter the activity's location, if applicable
- Leave all other fields blank