Keep in mind...
Use the curriculum import to upload multiple activities. The curriculum import will save you time by allowing you to upload everything you need with the click of a button.
For new activities:
- Download the curriculum template by navigating to Settings > Curriculum > Download Template.
- In the template:
- Fill in the activity's title
- Leave ID blank
- Fill in the activity's description
- Type - 'Task' or 'Event'
- Level - spell out 'Level 1', 'Level 2, etc.
- Competencies - Enclose your competency with square brackets [ ] and separate each with a comma. The competency must match your program's competency letter for letter. Multiple competencies are entered as [Competency 1, Competency 2]
- Leave incentive blank or enter the incentive you desire
- Requires submission - for Tasks, write Yes or No; for Events, write No
- Events cannot require a submission
- Requires Smart Code - for Events, write Yes or No; for Tasks, write No
- Tasks cannot require a QR Code
- Requires reflection - for Tasks, write Yes or No; for Events, write No
- Events cannot require a reflection
- Requires approval - Put Yes if you want to approve the completion of an activity before awarding credit
- Events must have a start and end date and time; Tasks can optionally have a start and end date and time (you must enter a time if you enter a date)
- Enter date as MM/DD/YYYY or YYYY-MM-DD
- Enter time as HH:MM AM/PM; e.g. 12:00 PM
- Time Zone - for Events and any Tasks that have date/time, you will fill in your time zone
- Enter the activity's location, if applicable
- Option of (IDs) - please refer to this article if you would like to add your new activities as options to existing Experience Sets
- Reserved - do not fill out
- Experience Tags - if you have created Experience Tags, enclose one or more within square brackets [ ]. Multiple Experience Tags are entered as [Experience Tag 1; Experience Tag 2]
- Resource Link Label 1 - to add a link to text e.g. Zoom Link. This is the text you would like the URL to be linked to
- If more than one, add to Resource Link Label 2 and/or 3
- Resource Link URL 1 - URL that when clicked, will take the student to the appropriate page
- If more than one, add to Resource Link URL 2 and/or 3
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.