Keep in mind...
Use the curriculum import in order to upload multiple activities for your program. The curriculum import will save you time by allowing you to upload everything you need with the click of a button.
For new activities:
- Download the curriculum template by navigating to Settings > Curriculum > Download Template.
- In the template:
- Fill in the activity's title
- Leave ID blank
- Fill in the activity's description
- Type - either "Task" or "Event"
- Level - spell out "Level 1" , "Level 2" , etc.
- Competencies - Close your competency in with brackets [ ] and separate competencies with a comma. The competency must match your program's competency letter for letter. Multiple competencies are entered as [Competency 1, Competency 2]
- Leave incentive blank or enter the incentive you desire
- Requires submission - for Tasks, write Yes or No; for Events, write No
- Events cannot require a submission
- Requires Smart Code - for Events, write Yes or No; for Tasks, write No
- Tasks cannot require a QR Code
- Requires reflection - for Tasks, write Yes or No; for Events, write No
- Events cannot require a reflection
- Requires approval - Put Yes if you want to approve the completion of an activity before awarding credit
- Events must have a due date and time; tasks do not require a due date or time
- Enter date as MM/DD/YYYY
- Enter time as 12:00 PM format
- Enter the activity's location, if applicable
- Leave all other fields blank
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!