Keep in mind...
Creating a badge will incentivize students to complete a series of activity requirements. Badges allow you to track student progress.
Badges can have shared activity requirements.
*Badge and achievement are interchangeable terms. Read more in the Achievements (Badges) support article.
Watch a video about creating and editing achievements here:
To create a custom achievement/badge:
- You need to have all of the badge's activity requirements created before building your badge.
- Navigate to Achievements on the left-side toolbar. Click Add a new achievement.
- Input the badge title and description. Select whether this should be a Milestone or a Featured badge.
- Click Choose File on the right-hand side of the page to upload your badge image. You can choose whether you want to use our badge template.
- *Badge images have a 5:7 aspect ratio. Recommended dimensions are 150x210, 300x420, or 600x840.
- Add requirements for the badge.
- Use experience set activities to create complex badges that have a series of required and optional activities.
- Choose whether this badge will be attainable by all students or a segment of students. For information on selecting a segment, review the article Configuring segmentations for your achievements.
- Click Save.
- After saving, you can still edit the activity title and description, and switch from a Milestone to Featured badge (and vice versa), but cannot edit the badge's requirements. If your badge has one or more experience sets, you can add and remove activities within those sets but cannot add/remove one-off activities to the badge.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.