Keep in mind...
Creating a badge will incentivize students to complete a series of activity requirements. Badges allow you to track student progress.
Badges can have shared activity requirements.
*Badge and achievement are interchangeable terms. Read more in the Achievements (Badges) support article.
To create a custom achievement/badge:
- You need to have all of the badge's activity requirements created before building your badge.
- Navigate to Achievements on the left-side toolbar. Click Add a new achievement.
- Input the badge title and description. Select whether this should be a Milestone or a Featured badge.
- Click Choose File on the right-hand side of the page to upload your badge image. The image should be 300x350 pixels.
- Add requirements for the badge.
- Use experience set activities to create complex badges that have a series of required and optional activities.
- Choose whether this badge will be attainable by all students or a segment of students. For information on selecting a segment, review the article Configuring segmentations for your achievements.
- Click Save.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.