Keep in mind...
Create a digital badge will incentivize students to complete a series of activity requirements. The digital badge will also allow you to track student progress in regards to the requirements you have set.
- You need to have all of your badge's activity requirements created before creating your badge. Badges can have shared activity requirements.
- Go into your Achievements tab and and click
- Input the badge title and description. Choose whether this should be a Milestone or Featured badge.
- Click to upload the image for your badge. You will want the image to be 300x350 pixels.
- Add requirements for your badge.
- Use experience set activities to create complex badges that have a series of required and optional activities.
- Choose whether this badge will be attainable by all students or a segment of students.
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!