Keep in mind...
Within the User Management tab, you have many options for finding students. The search page displays all users in one dynamic list based on your search criteria and applied filters.
Searching for Students in your Program:
1. To navigate to your Settings, click your name in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. Navigate to the User Management tab.
2. To search for students, utilize the search bar by searching for students by name, email, or student data tag. If you are looking for a specific cohort of students, use the drop-down filters. Those filters include:
- Class standing
- Student data filter
- Account type
- Account status (Active/Inactive)
3. By clicking on the three dots on the right side of the student's card, you can view the student's scorecard, edit user details or delete the user.
- Within the student scorecard, you can view experience points, Portfolio items, and progress in Achievements and Competencies.