Students are able to change/update their account settings on their own, via the "Settings" tab in their portal. In the case where you would like to update the information for a student (i.e. undergraduate vs graduate), you can do so through the "Student Management" tab in your admin "Settings".
Below is an example of how to update account information for a student:
In this example, I would like to change Jane Doe's information to reflect that she is a "Graduate" student.
1. Go to the "Settings" tab, and then navigate to "Student Management".
2. Click the "Get Roster Template" button and open the excel file.
3. Then type the student's First name, Last name and Email address in Columns A, B and C (do not overwrite the Header Row).
4. Now, for any account information you would like to update, just type it into the appropriate column. In this example, we are going to type "Graduate" in the Column titled "Class Standing".
5. Once finished, save the document and upload it back into the "Student Management" tab by clicking the "Import Students" button in Suitable. This import will overwrite any existing value that Jane may have in "Class Standing".
6. You will know that the update was successful when you receive a confirmation email from us.
If you experience any difficulty or get stuck, please start a chat or email us at email@example.com right away.