To begin the process, please contact your representative from Suitable’s University Success Team if you would like to add Student Organizations to your subscription.
Keep in mind...
- You will need to have a leader or manager access role to access a student organization membership report.
- This membership report will only be for one specific student organization.
Obtaining Student Organization Membership Report
1. Click on 'Organizations' tab in the left-hand side bar.
2. Search for and select the student organization you want to pull a membership report for.
3. In the organization, choose ‘Manage Student Org.’
4. Navigate to the 'Members' section.
5. Click 'Get Membership Report' above the membership directory.
6. Check your email for the report. Be sure to check your SPAM folder!
- Use the link to download the report. As the link will expire within 7 days, be sure to store the report in an accessible location or request the report again at a later date.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.