Keep in Mind...
Batch Achievement reports can be used to review each student's progress within all of the achievements available within your pathway.
How to download a batch achievement report:
1. Navigate to your Achievements tab. Click on 'Get achievements report from current search.'
2. After clicking 'Get achievements report from current search', a Get Achievement Report window will appear asking if you want to filter your report's class standings. If you toggle to "Yes", you will be given a menu of class standings in which you can choose to report.
3. Click the green 'Get Report' button.
4. The achievement report will be sent to your email. A blue header will pop up indicating a successful request.
5. Check your email for the report. Be sure to check your SPAM folder!
- Use the link to download the report. As the link will expire within 7 days, be sure to store the report in an accessible location or request the report again on a later date.
Information to know:
- The Date Achieved column specifies the time stamp of when the achievement was completed.
- Students are sorted by their Completion Percentage and then by their Date Achieved.
- In some cases, an achievement's requirements may change between years. In these instances, students that achieved older versions of the badge will show progress that reflects their completion of an older version's requirements. Students who gain access to the badge after it has been updated will show only requirements that match the badge's current requirements.
- If you do not want to filter your report's class standings, simply leave the toggle at "No" when the Download Achievement Report window appears. This will include all class standings except for Alumni.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.