Keep in mind...
This report shows the history of which activities were approved or denied during a certain time range.
How to pull an approvals and denials report:
1. From the Dashboard, navigate to the Approvals tab on the left hand sidebar.
- From here, you have the option to search by one or more filters. To do this, before selecting your desired date-range via Get report from search, (before step 2) utilize the data filters. Click the dropdown box on each filter to select your desired options.
2. On the right-hand side of the page , select Get report from search.
3. From this menu, you can select Get approvals and denials report.
4. A pop up menu will appear in the middle of the screen allowing you to select a Date Range for Reports, select All-time to expand the drop-down menu.
- Feel free to select a pre-determined date-range (e.g. last 2 years, this school year, etc.) or select a custom date range.
- You also have the option to choose what is pulled into your report in terms of approvals and denials. Click on the checkmark(s) to alter what is included. At least one item must be check-marked.
3. Select the Get Report button to download the report detailing the metric you are seeking. Once selected, a green success header will pop up confirming the report will be sent to you via email.
4. Retrieve the compiled report from your inbox. Be on the lookout for an email with the subject Pending Approvals Report Success depending on the type of report. Be sure to check your SPAM folder!
5. Use the link to download the report. As the link will expire within 7 days, we encourage you to store the report in an accessible location or request the report again on a later date.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.