Keep in mind...
- This feature is particularly useful for recurring events or activities.
- All activities, including previously-approved ones, must be re-approved once copied.
Copying Approved Activities in Your Program
1. Request approval for an activity to be added to the activity feed. Learn more about requesting activities here.
2. Once your activity has been approved, navigate to the Activities tab on the left-side toolbar, then choose the My Requests view. Locate the Activity you would like to make a copy of.
3. After locating the activity you'd like to copy, click the three-dot ellipsis on the right of the activity and select Copy Activity.
4. Make any necessary changes to the activity, such as date or time, then approve the preview of the activity and send for approval. Once the activity is approved by an administrator, it will appear in the activity feed.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.