Keep in mind...
Achievement/badge archiving allows you to manage your badges by specifying when a badge is available. If you have a badge that should only be attainable within a given time interval (semester, year, etc.), or you want to recreate it, you can archive the achievement and students will no longer be able to track or gain progress towards it.
To Archive an Achievement:
1. Navigate to the Achievements page by clicking 'Achievements' in the left sidebar.
2. Click on the three dots in the top right portion of the achievement card, then choose 'Archive Achievement'.
3. You will see a pop-up warning that informs you of the effects of archiving an achievement. Choose 'Archive this achievement' to continue with the action.
4. After confirming, the badge will appear under the 'Archived' tab in the Achievements page.
Rules of Archived Badges:
- You still have access to badge reports and requirements after a badge is archived. They'll be displayed in the Archived tab of your achievement list view.
- Once archived, any students who have not completed the badge will no longer be able to track or earn progress towards completion. It will no longer be displayed in their achievement list.
- If a student earned the badge before it was archived, it will be displayed in their scorecard and achievement list.
- If a student has earned the badge and removes a completed requirement after the badge is archived, they will lose the badge and it will no longer be attainable.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.