Keep in mind...
Achievement reports can be used to review each student's progress within a specific achievement.
Watch a video about downloading achievement reports here:
How to download an achievement report:
1. To obtain an achievement report, navigate to your Achievements section. Click the three dots for the achievement you are seeking a report for.
2. After clicking the downward arrow, a Download Achievement Report window will appear asking if you want to filter your report's class standings. If you toggle to "Yes", you will be given a menu of class standings in which you can choose to report.
3. The achievement report will be sent to your email. A green header will pop up indicating a successful request.
4. Check your email for the report. Be sure to check your SPAM folder!
- Use the link to download the report. As the link will expire within 7 days, be sure to store the report in an accessible location or request the report again on a later date.
Information to know:
- The Date Achieved column specifies the time stamp of when the achievement was completed.
- Students are sorted by their Completion Percentage and then by their Date Achieved.
- In some cases, an achievement's requirements may change between years. In these instances, students that achieved older versions of the badge will show progress that reflects their completion of an older version's requirements. Students who gain access to the badge after it has been updated will show only requirements that match the badge's current requirements.
- If you do not want to filter your report's class standings, simply leave the toggle at "No" when the Download Achievement Report window appears. This will include all class standings except for Alumni.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.