Keep in mind...
You are able to edit your account information, such as your name, preferred contact email, and password, on both the mobile app and the web. Review this article to learn how to edit account information on the web app.
How to edit your account information via the mobile app:
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Tap the v to the right of Account & Scorecard Details and select Account.
- To edit other scorecard information, select Scorecard and tap any field without a lock symbol , as those fields with the symbol cannot be changed.
- Once finished, tap Update at the bottom of the screen. If no errors appear after updating, you have successfully changed your account information.
- Any changes you make will immediately be visible on the mobile and web apps for you and other user who may be viewing your profile.
- If your program utilizes Single Sign-On (meaning you login to Suitable through your university's portal), you will not be able to update your university portal password via this page. You will have to update your password through your university's portal.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.