Keep in mind...
Any changes made to your scorecard will be visible to others. Your scorecard information can be edited on both the mobile and web app. Adding a profile image is a great way to personalize your experience!
How to edit your scorecard and add a profile image on the mobile app:
- Navigate to the Settings page
- Tap Scorecard and edit in the top-right corner
- You can update your profile image by choosing a file from the following options:
- Google Drive
- Phone camera
- Phone storage
- Any field marked with a lock symbol cannot be changed.
- Once finished, tap the Update button at the top of the screen. If you have not made any changes, the Update button will not appear.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.