Keep in mind...
Any changes made to your scorecard will be visible to others. Your scorecard information can be edited on both the mobile and web app.
Below is information on how to edit your scorecard on the mobile app:
- Once you log in, navigate to the settings page.
- Then tap "Scorecard" in the "Profile" section.
- Once on the scorecard page, you can update your profile image by choosing a file from the following locations:
- Google Drive
- Phone camera
- Phone storage
- To edit your other scorecard information, tap any field not marked with a lock symbol () as these fields cannot be changed.
- Once you are finished updating your scorecard information, tap the update button at the bottom of the screen. Keep in mind that if you have not made any changes, this button will not appear.
- Any changes you make will immediately be visible on both the mobile and web applications for you and any other user who may be viewing your profile.