Keep in mind...
When creating a Task or an Event via the activity wizard, you have the ability to link it as an option of an existing Experience Set.
How to link a newly created activity to an existing Experience Set:
1. Head to the Activities tab on the left-side toolbar and click Create a new activity in the top right.
2. Go through the activity wizard steps and fill in the activity details. In the Option of tab, you'll see a list of Experience Sets in your program. Selecting an Experience Set (or set of Experience Sets) will link your new activity to the existing Experience Set(s) as an option. This means you are adding the newly created activity to the selected Experience Set's list of options that a student can complete to earn credit towards the Experience Set. In the screenshot below, we have selected Attend 10 campus wide events, which means the activity we are creating will automatically be added to that Experience Set as an option.
Information to consider:
- Activities added to Experience Sets using this method can only be added as options. If you want to set an activity as a requirement, you must edit the Experience Set via the Advanced edit.
- Since you can only add an activity as an option, only Experience Sets with at least 1 option required will be displayed in the Experience Sets list.
- Multiple Experience Sets can be selected in this view so you can easily add an activity as an option to multiple Experience Sets.
- This functionality is also available when editing an activity in the wizard (via Advanced edit) or when reviewing an activity request.
Article is closed for comments.