Keep in mind...
When creating a Task or an Event via the activity wizard, you have the ability to link it as an option of an existing Experience Set.
Below are instructions on how to link a newly created activity to an existing Experience Set:
1. First, go to the Activities tab on the left-side toolbar and click Add a new activity near the top of the page.
2. Go through the activity wizard steps and fill in the activity details as necessary. In the Option of tab, you'll see a list of all the Experience Sets in your program. Selecting an Experience Set (or set of Experience Sets) here will link your new activity to the existing Experience Set(s) as an option. This means that you are adding the newly created activity to the selected Experience Set's list of options that a student can complete to earn credit towards the Experience Set. In the screenshot below we have selected Attend 10 campus wide events, which means that the activity we are creating will automatically be added to the selected Experience Set as an option.
- Activities added to Experience Sets using this method can only be added as options. If you would like to set an activity as a requirement, you must do so by editing the Experience Set directly, via the Advanced edit.
- Since you can only add an activity as an option, only Experience Sets with at least 1 option required will be displayed in the Experience Sets list.
- Multiple Experience Sets can be selected in this view so you can easily add an activity as an option to multiple Experience Sets.
- This functionality is also available for use when editing an activity in the wizard (via Advanced edit) or when reviewing an activity request.
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!