Keep in mind...
All activities can be completed from the Suitable app.
Below are instructions on how to complete an activity:
- If you already have the app, make sure that you have the most up to date version. If not, then search “Suitable” in the app store and download it for free.
- Locate the activity you wish to complete. If you are having trouble finding an activity, try Searching for activities on the mobile app.
- Follow the steps below based on the type of the activity you would like to complete
- Tap the circle (pictured above) in the top left corner of the activity item, next to the activity icon.
- Complete any survey, reflection and/or submission requirements as directed.
|Complete all survey questions and then use the button in the bottom right to submit||Enter your reflection into the provided area and touch the button at the bottom of the screen to submit||Enter a description of your submission into the provided area. Touch the "Choose file" button to upload a submission from Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Instagram or your device. If you would like to upload a link to a website instead, touch text below the "Choose file" button and enter the url into the text area that appears.|
- Some events require the scanning of a QR code to complete.
- Others can be completed by touching the circle (pictured above) in the top left corner of the activity item, next to the activity icon
- These activities cannot be completed directly and instead depend on other activities for their completion. Try tapping the activity title and reading the description to determine the requirements.
- Some activities require approval before points are awarded. Once completed, these activities will show up with a yellow background until they are reviewed by your program administrator.