Keep in mind...
All activities can be completed from the Suitable app.
Below are instructions on how to complete an activity:
- If you already have the app, make sure that you have the most updated version. If not, then search Suitable in the app store and download it for free.
- Locate the activity you wish to complete. If you are having trouble finding an activity, try Searching for activities on the mobile app.
- Follow the steps below based on the type of activity you would like to complete
Swipe right on a task to complete the task. Once you click the green button shown below, complete any survey, reflection and/or submission requirements as directed. Then click Complete and claim your points to submit.
|Complete all survey questions and then use the button in the bottom right to submit||Enter your reflection into the provided area and touch the button at the bottom of the screen to submit||Enter a description of your submission into the provided area. Touch the Choose file button to upload a submission from Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Instagram or your device. If you would like to upload a link to a website instead, touch text below the Choose file button and enter the URL into the text area that appears.|
Some events require the scanning of a QR code to complete. Swipe right on an Event and click Scan QR to complete. This will open up your camera.
Events that do not have a QR code to scan can be completed by swiping right and clicking Complete and claim your points.
These activities cannot be completed directly and instead depend on other activities for their completion. Tap on the experience set to view the required, optional and completed activities within this set.
- Some activities require approval before points are awarded. Once completed, these activities will show up in your Activities tab under Pending Approvals. You will receive points once your program administrator approves your submission.
- Swipe right on a completed activity to Undo Completion:
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!