Keep in mind...
There are two summary reports available to analyze student progress and engagement. Each report offers the same level of student demographics while detailing engagement through either the number of total points or the number of activity completions per student. When pulling a report, you have access to the following date-range criteria (Note: for all time spans, the ranges are inclusive from start to end date.):
- This school year
- 8/1/CURRENT YEAR - 7/31/NEXT YEAR
- This semester
- Fall semester
- 8/1/CURRENT YEAR - 12/31/CURRENT YEAR
- Spring semester
- 1/1/CURRENT YEAR - 5/31/CURRENT YEAR
- Summer semester
- 6/1/CURRENT YEAR - 7/31/CURRENT YEAR
- Fall semester
- Custom date range
You can also filter by class standing (1-4 pertain to undergraduate students):
- Alumni (students who have graduated)
How to pull a custom date range report:
1. From the Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Student Management.
2. Below Date range for reports, select All-time to expand the drop-down menu.
2. Select a from and to date if using a custom date range.
- Feel free to select a pre-determined date-range (e.g. all-time, this school year, etc.).
- From here, you have the option to search by one or more class standing(s) - scroll down to review the section How to filter by class standing.
3. Select the Get Points Report or Get Completions Report button to download the report detailing the metric you are seeking. Once selected, a green success header will pop up confirming the report will be sent to you via email.
4. Retrieve the compiled report from your inbox. Be on the lookout for an email with the subject Points Summary Export Success or Completions Summary Export Success depending on the type of report. Be sure to check your SPAM folder.
5. Use the link to download the report. As the link will expire within 7 days, we encourage you to store the report in an accessible location or request the report again on a later date.
How to filter by class standing (starting from the end of step 2 above):
1. Once you have selected your desired date-range and want to review by class standing, click Specify class standings.
2. From there, click the box that appears. A drop-down menu will expand. Select your desired class standing(s) and continue from step 3 in How to pull a custom date range report above.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.