Keep in mind...
Use the Point Total Activity to create a requirement for a certain amount of points a student must earn to receive credit.
Watch a video on how to create a Point Total Activity here:
To Create a Point Total Activity:
- Click the Activities tab on the toolbar and select Create a new activity in the top right.
- Choose Point total as the activity type and select Next.
- Describe the Point Total Activity you are creating (Title and Description are required).
- Set the points requirement and select whether you want to specify levels and/or competencies or allow all levels and/or competencies. If you elect to allow all levels and/or competencies, the selections will appear grayed out restricting you from selecting any. This means that all activities, regardless of level or competency, will count towards the point requirement.
- If you specify levels and/or competencies, you can select multiple and your selections will appear grayed out with a blue outline.
- Consider whether you want students to earn their points within a certain date range. While a date range for point total activities is optional, keep in mind that if you do not select a date, all points earned by students in the past will count towards this Point Total Activity.
Please note that point requirements cannot be edited after the activity is created. You may edit its details, however point requirements, levels, and competencies cannot be changed.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.