Keep in mind...
Use the Point Total Activity type to create a requirement for a certain amount of points a student must earn to receive credit.
Your Point Total Activity progress that you find on the web can also be found on the mobile app.
Below is information on how to view Point Total Activity progress on the mobile app:
- Once you log in on the mobile app, navigate to the Activities page.
- From here, you can search for the Point Total Activity in the search bar and select the one you are looking for.
- You will see your progress in the gray bar.
- You can see the activities you completed that count for these points in the Completed tab and all recommended activities to earn points in the Recommended tab.
- As you earn the associated points, your progress bar and points value will increase.
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!