Keep in mind...
In lieu of a requirement to complete specific activities, you may instead be required to earn a total amount of points overall or in a given level and/or competency. You may choose to complete any eligible activity to earn points towards your requirement.
Any Point Total Activity progress that you find on the mobile app can also be found on the web.
Below is information on how to view Point Total Activity progress on the mobile app:
- Once you log in on the mobile app, navigate to the Activities page.
- From here, you can search for the Point Total Activity in the search bar and select the one you are looking for.
- You will see your progress in the gray bar.
- You can see the activities you completed that count towards your points requirement in the Completed tab and all eligible activities to complete for points in the Recommended tab.
- As you earn the associated points, your progress bar and points value will increase.
Below is information on how to view Point Total Activity progress on the web:
- Once you log in, navigate to the Activities tab.
- Then search for the Point Total Activity either through the search bar at the top or by scrolling through the activities.
- Once you find the Point Total Activity, select View Requirements below the title of the activity.
- From here, you will see all of the levels and competencies to earn points in, as well as your progress towards meeting the requirement. All activities are categorized—Recommended, Tasks, Events, Experience sets, and Completed.
As you earn points in the associated level(s) and competency(ies), your progress bar and points value will increase.
For example, in the image above, this student has earned 50/100 points in the Leadership Development competency.
If there is anything you are unsure about, or simply have questions about something, feel free to chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!