Keep in mind...
Experience Set IDs are only relevant when inputting activities in the Curriculum Import Excel file. It's optional to put an Experience Set ID in the Curriculum Import - you would only need to add the ID if you want a Task or Event to be added to an Experience Set as an option.
- To add a Task or Event as a requirement to an Experience Set, you will need to edit the Experience Set directly.
How to find and add an Experience Set ID to the Curriculum Import:
- Once you have your activity information in the Curriculum Import Excel file, you can optionally add Experience Set IDs in the last column titled 'Option of'.
- To retrieve the Experience Set ID, head to the Activities section of the web app and find the Experience Set. Select the arrow on the right-hand side of the Experience Set and click Edit.
You will see a menu of buttons toward the bottom, left corner of the Experience Set's edit window. Select Advanced Edit.
- From here, look at the URL in the search bar. The Experience Set ID is the set of numbers at the end of the link. This is the number you will add to the Curriculum Import Excel file.
- You can also find the Experience Set ID within your Curriculum Export file in the ID column.
- If you want to associate a Task or Event with multiple Experience Sets, list the IDs within box brackets and separated by commas under the Option Of column, as demonstrated below:
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.