Keep in mind...
You can view your pending approval activities on the mobile and web app. If you do not see your points automatically recorded once you complete an activity, it might be pending approval - see below to confirm.
How to view your Pending Approval Activities on the web:
1. Once you complete an activity that requires an administrator's approval, this Pending Activity Completion message will pop up on your screen.
2. To search for activities that are pending approval, head to the Activities tab on the left-side toolbar and navigate to the section titled Pending Approval.
- You will notice the activity pending approval will be highlighted in yellow as opposed to green (which confirms activity completion) in both the Activities page and Pending Approval tab.
- The activity will remain here until reviewed by your program administrator.
3. Once reviewed, you will receive an email from your program administrator notifying you of their approval.
4. If approved, those points will be awarded and the activity will move to the Completed tab with a green highlight. If denied, the email will include the reasoning.