Keep in mind...
You have the ability to add a contact email to your account. If you have another email address you would like system emails (mainly notifications and reports) to be sent to, you can add a preferred contact email to your account.
The ability to add a contact email to a student account will assist in instances where the Single Sign-On email is not a true email address.
How to add a preferred contact email to an admin account:
1. From the Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Account
2. Update Your preferred contact email. You cannot update your primary email address.
3. Scroll down, type in your current password, and click Save Changes.
How to add a preferred contact email to a current student account:
1. From the Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Student Management.
2. Click Get Roster Template. Download the Excel file that pops up.
3. Add the student's email address to Column A (Username*). Add the student's preferred email to Column D (Contact Email).
4. Save the file. Return to the Student Management tab. Click Select a file > Import Student(s).
5. A green header will pop up indicating a successful roster file update.
5. Check your email for confirmation of the updated student(s). Be sure to check your SPAM folder.
6. Now, when you select Get Roster List, the student's preferred contact email will be displayed in Column D (Contact Email).