Keep in mind...
- In general, the roster feed button indicates that the student roster has been synced by an account provisioning feed, and student accounts are created automatically.
- If the roster health button is not present within the user management tab, the roster feed has not been enabled.
- As this feed is controlled by your institution’s IT department, it may not be a part of each program's site.
- The roster feed "status" or "health" indicates whether or not your school's data feed is working appropriately.
How to determine your program's existing roster feed health:
1. From the Dashboard, navigate to Settings > User Management.
2. Hover over the black question mark within the roster feed tag i.e. "Roster feed is healthy" or "Roster feed is unhealthy".
Note: You will not see this indicator if a roster feed has not been set up.
- When you hover over the black question mark within the roster feed tag, this will give you information on how the roster feed is working within your program.
- Please contact your University Success Team if you notice that the feed status is "unhealthy" for further troubleshooting.
How to access your program's existing roster feed:
1. To access the roster feed: Settings > User Management > Integrations
2. Students are being added and updated through the Roster Feed. The table depicts the fields that are being updated by the roster feed.
Note: If you would like additional data included in the roster feed, please reach out to your IT department and your University Success partner.