As a Publisher, you have the ability to review Event and Task Validations created by all users.
- For any activities you created and required administrator approval, below is how you will review each student's submission.
- Each week, you will receive an email with your program's pending approvals. We ask you to review and respond to your students within 7 days.
How to review Event and Task Validations:
1. As students attempt to complete an activity you created, you will see approvals awaiting your attention in your portal. Navigate to Approvals on the left-side toolbar or select Review Pending Approvals within the Pending Approvals section of the dashboard.
- You will be routed to the All Pending Completions tab which includes all submissions from students for all activities. You can select Review (#) pending completions within any activity to review any submissions, reflections, etc. the activity required.
2. Select For Me, the tab to the right of All Pending Completions. Here, you will see the activities you created that have pending approvals.
Select the caret in the top right corner to expand the activity. Here, you will see all completed activities pending approval, the number of pending completions, and the option to pull a completion report for the activity.
- Completion report: Once selected, a green header will pop up indicating a successful request. Check your email to review this report - the downloadable Excel will indicate all students who completed the activity.
- Review (#) pending completions: Here, you can review all responses submitted by students.
*If a portfolio submission was required, you would see an option to Download pending submissions to the left of the completion report.
3. Once you select Review (#) pending completions, you will see the submissions in need of your approval. After reviewing the materials submitted, you can Approve, Approve with feedback, Deny, or Approve all selected.
- To the right of the student's name, you will see the date and time they submitted for review.
- If a reflection was required, you can review it here as well as within the last column of the completion report.
- If a portfolio submission was required, you would see a link to view submission above the Approve, Approve with feedback, and Deny buttons.
4. If you Approve the activity, no further action is needed as the activity will be added to the student's Completed Activities tab. You also have the ability to approve multiple activities by selecting those entries and tapping Approve all selected in the top right corner.
5. If you Approve with feedback, you will receive the following text box - you can add a message and select Approve. The student will receive the message via email.
6. If you Deny a submission, a text box will appear for you to provide feedback to the student on why you denied their submission and how they can improve for their next attempt. This feedback will be sent to the student via email.
7. Once you select a response, a notification will pop up confirming your approval or denial.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.