There are different summary reports available to analyze student progress and engagement. Each report offers the same level of student demographics while detailing engagement through the number of total points or the number of activity completions per student.
How to export student data:
1. On the Dashboard, click your name in the bottom left corner and select Settings > Student Management.
2. Within this tab, you can select three different reports to review. Before clicking the desired report, consider adding a custom date range or a predetermined date range (e.g. this semester).
- To do this, select All-time below the Get Points Report, and select your preferred date range.
3. If a date range is desired and has been chosen, click your preferred report to run (as indicated in the red outline below). Once selected, you will see a green header indicating a successful request. Any report you select will be emailed directly to you in a downloadable Excel file.
- Roster Export (Get Roster List)
- Completions Report (Get Completions Report)
- Points Report (Get Points Report)
4. Get Roster List:
- You can view a comprehensive list of all the students enrolled along with their engagement.
- This report provides a breakdown of each student's number of points, number of activities completed in each competency, and current level.
5. Get Completions Report:
- This can be used when looking to review the amount of experiences your students had during a specified period of time (if you add a date range).
- Within this report, you can review each student’s total number of completions by individual competency and across all competencies.
5. Get Points Report:
- Here, you will see a breakdown of points by competency for each student; this report also shows a student's total number of points across all competencies.
- You can use this when looking to review the number of points a student accumulated during a specified period of time (if you add a date range).