Keep in mind…
There are different summary reports available to analyze student progress and engagement. Each report offers the same level of student demographics while detailing engagement through the number of total points or the number of activity completions per student.
How to export student data:
1. On the Dashboard, click your name in the bottom left corner and select Settings > User Management.
2. Within this tab, you can select four different reports to review. Three of these reports will ask for a date range (Activity Completion Report, Points Report, Individual Completion Report). Select your desired custom date range or a predetermined date range (e.g. this semester). The User List Report will not ask for a date range.
3. You can further filter each report by clicking the dropdown box on each filter . If you choose to utilize the data filters, ensure you filter this prior to selecting Get report from search.
4. If a date range and filters have been chosen, click your preferred report to run. Once selected, you will see a green header indicating a successful request. Any report you select will be emailed directly to you in a downloadable Excel file.
- Get Activity Completion Report
- Get Point Totals Report
- Get Individual Completion Report
- Get User List
5. Get Activity Completion Report:
- This can be used when looking to review the amount of experiences your students had during a specified period of time (if you add a date range).
- Within this report, you can review each student’s total number of completions by individual competency and across all competencies.
6. Get Point Totals Report:
- Here, you will see a breakdown of points by competency for each student; this report also shows a student's total number of points across all competencies.
- You can use this when looking to review the number of points a student accumulated during a specified period of time (if you add a date range).
7. Get Individual Completion Report:
- You can view a comprehensive list of all completions for an individual user.
8. Get User List:
- You can view a comprehensive list of all the students enrolled along with their engagement.
- This report provides a breakdown of each student's number of points, number of activities completed in each competency, and current level.