When a colleague or student submits an activity request, you have the ability to review and approve it. Once approved, the activity would be added to the Catalog.
How to review, modify, and approve Events:
1. Navigate to Approvals on the left-side toolbar (and then the Activity Requests tab) or select Review Pending Activity Requests within the Pending Activity Requests section of your Dashboard.
- You will see all activities that have been requested to be added to the Catalog. Select the caret in the top right corner of the activity to expand and review.
2. Here, you can review the activity request with the option to Deny activity, Edit and accept, or Accept activity.
3. If you Approve the activity request, no further action is needed as the activity will be added to the Recently Added tab.
4. If you Edit and accept, you will be routed to the activity wizard to make any necessary edits (e.g. to add an Experience Tag). Once the appropriate edits have been made, click Next in the top right and Approve preview and post activity.
5. If you Deny the activity request, a text box will appear for you to provide feedback to the requester on why you denied their activity and how they can improve for their next attempt. This feedback will then be sent to the requester via email.