Keep in mind...
When a colleague or student submits an activity request, you have the ability to review and approve it. Once approved, the activity would be added to the activity feed.
Watch a video on how to approve pending activity requests here:
How to review, modify, and approve Events:
1. Navigate to Approvals on the left-side toolbar and then the Activity Requests tab. You can also navigate through the Dashboard by selecting View activities under the Pending Activity Requests section.
2. Click the three dots to see options to Edit, Approve, or Deny an activity.
3. If you Approve the activity request, no further action is needed as the activity will be added to the Recently Added tab.
4. If you Edit and accept, you will be routed to the activity wizard to make any necessary edits (e.g. to add an Experience Tag). Once the appropriate edits have been made, click Next in the top right and Approve preview and post activity.
5. If you Deny the activity request, a text box will appear for you to provide feedback to the requester on why you denied their activity and how they can improve for their next attempt. This feedback will then be sent to the requester via email.