For any opportunity you create or approve, you can track student completions rather quickly. Whenever a student completes an activity, it will be recorded on that activity's Completion Report. Regardless of the type of activity (Task or Event), the completion report is pulled the same way. Completion reports include a time stamp recording when a student completed an activity.
How to track participation for opportunities you created or approved:
1. Navigate to the Activities tab on the left-side toolbar and find the activity. Click the caret in the top right corner to expand the activity and select Completion Report.
2. A green header will pop up indicating a successful request.
3. Check your email. Be sure to check your SPAM folder.
- Use the link to download the report. As the link will expire within 7 days, be sure to store the report in an accessible location.
4. The Completion Report will include the name, email, and class standing of each student who completed the activity, along with the time and date the student completed the Task/scanned in for the Event.
- If a reflection was required, you would be able to review it in the last column of the report.
- If a portfolio submission was required, you would be able to select Download Submissions, a button that would be located to the left of the Edit button when expanding the activity (as shown in Step 1). Once selected, you will receive an email with a Zip file of all submissions.