Keep in mind...
Adopting an activity means adding an activity to a pathway from the Catalog. You can adopt any activity from the Catalog.
When adopting an activity, you will see that you can also assign a new level and competencies students would earn when completing it within your pathway. Please keep in mind that while students will only earn the level and competencies you have attached in your pathway, they will also earn the level and competencies originally added within the Catalog.
How to adopt activities from the Catalog:
1. From the pathway's Dashboard, navigate to Activities.
2. Select Digest in the top right corner (under Create a new activity)
*A scrollable box will pop up with all activities within the Catalog.*
3. Once you find an activity you want to adopt, select the three dots to the right of the title. Click Adopt in the bottom right corner of the activity.
4. Once selected, you will be able to review the activity and add new a new level and competencies and/or add to an existing Experience Set, if desired. Click Next to continue through the wizard.
- Students can still earn the original level and competencies attached to the activity even if you change them. Essentially, they would earn your new level and competencies in your pathway as well as the previous level and competencies for that pathway.
5. On the final preview page, if all is correct, select Approve preview and post activity. The activity will be added to your pathway's Activities tab.