Keep in mind...
The ability to add a contact email to a student account will assist in instances where the Single Sign-On email is not a true email address.
How to add a preferred contact email to a current student account:
1. From the Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Student Management.
2. Click Get Roster Template. Download the Excel file that pops up.
3. Add the student's email address to Column A (Username*). Add the student's preferred email to Column D (Contact Email).
4. Save the file. Return to the Student Management tab. Click Select a file > Import Student(s).
5. A green header will pop up indicating a successful roster file update.
5. Check your email for confirmation of the updated student(s). Be sure to check your SPAM folder.
6. Now, when you select Get Roster List, the student's preferred contact email will be displayed in Column D (Contact Email).