Keep in mind...
- You have the option to filter activities by competency, level, experience tag, and/or type of activity.
- Filtering allows you to personalize your activity search.
- To filter for activities on the web app, click here.
How to filter for activities on the mobile app:
- Navigate to the Activities tab
- To begin filtering, tap the magnifying glass in the top right corner:
- Tap the following icon in the top right corner (also pictured below):
- Select the category to filter by. All options within the category(ies) will appear.
- Tap the tag(s) to filter by and Save. Any activities attached to the tag(s) you chose will then populate.
- Note: You can select tags across different categories. For example, you can filter by an experience tag, a competency, and a level. Any activity attached to all three will appear.
- Note: To remove the tags, tap Clear filter within the category(ies) selected.