To begin the process, please contact your representative from Suitable’s University Success Team if you would like to add Student Organizations to your subscription.
Keep in mind…
- You will need to have institutional organization administrator access to add a new student organization.
To edit a student organization:
1. Click on the 'Organizations' tab in the left-hand side bar.
2. Search for the student organization you would like to edit and click on that organization's card.
3. In the organization, choose ‘Manage student org.’
4. From here, you will be taken to the organization wizard, where you can make any necessary changes to the sections within the organization, including adding and removing sections.
- Once an edit has been made to a section, you can choose the ‘Save Edit’ option for that specific section, or the overall ‘Save Organization’ option at the bottom of the wizard.
- To delete the organization, choose ‘Delete Organization’ at the bottom left of the wizard.
5. Once all of your changes have been made, choose ‘Save Organization’ and return to your dashboard to view the Organizations tab and review the student organization.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.