Keep in mind…
- To begin the process, please contact your representative from Suitable’s University Success Team if you would like to add Student Organizations to your subscription.
- You will need to have institutional organization administrator access to add a new student organization.
To link to your institution’s student organization profile:
1. Click on your program’s logo in the top left corner of Suitable and choose your program’s institutional organization.
2. Choose ‘Profile’ on the left sidebar.
3. Copy the URL at the top of your web browser and paste the URL where you would like the page to be seen. When this link is clicked on, anybody can view your institution’s student organizations.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.