Keep in mind...
Depending on the type of notification, you will want to consider what information from the report reflects a successful push notification. Some notifications do not provide links for students to click, so the date open may not be relevant to your reporting.
1. Navigate to Notifications on the left side menu.
2. Click on the 'Past' Tab
3. Find a past notification you would like to pull a report for.
Click on the three dots on the right-hand side of the notification,
4. Click on Export Recipients
5. The Recipient's report will be sent to your email.
A green header will pop up indicating a successful request.
6. Use the link to download the report.
As the link will expire within 7 days, be sure to store the report in an accessible location.
7. Open Excel Report.
You will be able to see the following information:
- Notification Type
- Delivery Date
- Who the notification was sent to
- Date Seen
- Date Opened
- Has Push Notifications Enables